The Most Powerful Tool Of 2017 Is Your Phone, Protect ItMay 26, 2017
Glasses, The Must – Have Fashion AccessoryJune 8, 2017
I love Paris, especially Paris in summer. Not only do I escape the Australian winter but Paris is so vibrant and alive in Summer. However, I am not alone tourism peaks in Paris between May and early October.
So, to make this time as enjoyable as possible for fellow travellers I have put some tips based on experience.
- Book your ticket as far in advance as possible “ Being the most popular season airline rise the fees accordingly. By purchasing your tickets early, you are assured of getting the best possible rates for air travel.
- Arriving in Paris – Make sure you pre-book transport from Charles de Gaulle Airport, not only is this the second busiest airport in Europe but it the most practical solution with luggage.
- Shopping in Paris – Shop sales are governed in France to two times of the year with one being in the Summer. Paris has the best shopping with famous destinations such as Le Marais, Louvre & Les Halles and Canal St-Martin & the 10th arrondissement. If you are like me and love shopping, tackle the sales with a private Paris chauffeur service. Not only is this an easy way to traffic all those fabulous purchases but you also avoid the crowds.
- Festival Fever – Throughout summer Paris hosts a wide range of one and two day festivals, with some being free. Rock, Jazz, House, Indie, Electro and Blues, whatever your taste, I encourage you to get yourself along to one of these festivals and soak up the atmosphere of a summer festival in Paris.
- Food –Paris has with more restaurants per square foot then you would believe possible, so you will not go hungry. However, I would suggest while in Paris, taking a stroll to one of the cities open aired markets. Here you can sample local fresh baguettes, pastries, fruit, cheese and other goodies.
If you heading to Paris or planning a trip to Paris right now I hope you will find these tips useful.